Download Soundtrack OST My Holo Love (2020)

, 0 View
Type: KDrama Genre: Melodrama, Romance, Science fiction Episodes: - Broadcast: Netflix Release: 2020-Feb-07 Airing: - Director: Lee Sang Yeob
Synopsis

This drama is about a lonely young woman meets the “perfect” companion, a holographic artificial intelligence.

Because of her face blindness disorder, Han So Yun (Go Sung Hee) decided to live a reclusive life. This changes when she starts using the AI program Holo whose appearance is the same as the developer’s assistant, Go Nan Do (Yoon Hyun Min). The latter slowly falls in love with So Yun but his cold personality, which contrasts with Holo’s, isn’t in his favor.

Downloads
  • Soundtrack Link
  • My Holo Love Ost 1 Eyes on You (feat. Jackson Lundy).mp3 Download
  • My Holo Love Ost 2 Paradise (feat. Ninos).mp3 Download
  • My Holo Love Ost 3 You Are The Only One (feat. Elaine).mp3 Download
  • My Holo Love Ost 4 Love Again (feat. Klazy).mp3 Download
  • My Holo Love Ost 5 White Clouds (feat. Soullette).mp3 Download
HOW TO DOWNLOAD,

You Might Also Like

0 comments